Seven Springs Cattle
• Short gestation period of 277 days
• Excellent maternal traits
• High milk production
• Smaller teats so calves can latch on easily
• Excellent udders
• Large pelvic scores
• Vigorous calves with improved calf survival
• Moderate framed, cows mature at 1050-1250 lbs. and bulls at 1650-1900 lbs.
which means they are cheaper to maintain
• Lighter birth weights calves, averaging low 60 lbs. to mid 70 lbs.
• Average daily gain greater than 4 lbs. attainable
• Top feed efficiency
• Easy fleshing, ability to finish by 14 months of age
• High tenderness
• High marbling proven by ultrasound and genetic testing
• Back fat less than .20"
• Highly fertile, bulls can settle 50-70 cows
• Extreme longevity
• Mild tempered
• Resiliency to altitude disease
• Homozygous line-breeding increases hybrid vigor for desirable and predictably- consistent traits of the bull. This improves calves from cows of existing herds.